Pasteur-Paris University International Doctoral Program (PPU) in Life Sciences and Biomedicine
An exceptional PhD program in the exciting, dynamic and interactive research environment of the Institut Pasteur in collaboration with 3 Parisian Universities. The PPU PhD program is for students holding a Master’s degree (or equivalent) in science, medicine or related fields
from a non-French University.
Program philosophy and resources
• Improving public health and welfare through scientific discovery
• intensive research experience in a dynamic and supportive learning environment
• nurturing scientific curiosity while fostering creativity and independence
• stimulating discipline-specific and crossdisciplinary coursework
• mentorship from world-class faculty and a personalized thesis advisory committee
• extensive cutting-edge resources and state-of-the-art technology platforms on site
• a three-year salary covering living expenses and social benefits
• assistance with housing and visas
• dedicated student club for science and social activities
• First step: being selected by a host laboratory. Avalaible labs and their projects will be on the website https://ppu.pasteur.fr/ppu_etud_accueil.aspx from September 19 to November 2, 2022. Contact the lab of interest as early as possible after September 19 to be interviewed by the supervisor.
• Second step: submit complete application in collaboration with host lab by November 15, 2022.
• Third step: short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview at the Institut Pasteur early February 2023, with decision shortly thereafter.