Recruiting international students of outstanding academic performance.
|Scholarship Program||Targeted Category||Benefits|
|International Students Scholarship||International students of outstanding academic performance||
Requirements for application:
- The applicant must have a high school certificate or its equivalent.
- A minimum high school average of 95%.
- Applicant must receive the final acceptance in the university.
- The applicant must meet the admission requirements for the college that they applied to.
- The scholarship should be utilized starting from the semester in which the scholarship was awarded. The start of the study can be postponed for one semester, if necessary, conditional of approval of the scholarship committee. If the student does not pass his/her first semester, the scholarship will be canceled and the student will be informed by QU email.
- Applicant must have a good reputation.
- Applicant should not get benefit from this scholarship and another sponsorship/scholarship simultaneously.
Conditions for Continuity of Scholarship:
- The student must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0.
- The student must successfully complete a minimum of 12 hours per semester.
- The student must remain registered continuously (in Fall and Spring) until graduation.
- The student should not exceed the period for graduation according to his/her study plan.
- Recipients of the scholarship are expected to adhere to academic regulations, policies, and procedures of Qatar University.
- Must abide to the General Conditions to keep the scholarship.
Upon receiving the applications, the scholarship committee may consider the applicant’s standard test scores in English (IELTS or TOEFL) and in Mathematics (SAT, ACT, QU Math Placer) or other test scores selected by the committee.
Applicants for this scholarship are not required to submit any documents except the documents required for admission.
How to Apply
International students applicants may apply to this scholarship through the online admission application in the “Scholarship Application” section during the announced application period.
International students must submit the original high school transcript and required documents during the application period for international students to Qatar University to the following address:
P.O. Box 2713