Universidade Lusófona, established by COFAC – Cooperativa de Formação e Animação Cultural. CRL, hereby announces a call for the award of 1 (one) Graduate Research Grant (50% – part-time), in the area of Communication Sciences, under the FCT Research Grant Regulations (RBI) and the Research Grant Holder Statute (EBI). The grant will be funded by the research project “Vozes em Rede: participação de mulheres em processos de desenvolvimento/Network Voices: Women’s participation in development processes” with reference COFAC/ILIND/CICANT/1/2021, supported through special funds in the budget of ILIND – Lusophone Institute for Research and Development and developed at the R&D Unit CICANT – Research Center for Applied Communication, Culture and New Technologies (5260).
1. Ttype and number of grant(s) to be awarded: 1 graduate research grant (50% – part-time), reference “COFAC/ILIND/CICANT/1/2021”
2. Scientific field(s): Communication Sciences
3. Funding Source: The grants related to the grant components are funded by the special funds in the budget of ILIND – Lusophone Institute for Research and Development under the research project “Vozes em Rede: participação de mulheres em processos de desenvolvimento/Network Voices: Women’s participation in development processes” with reference COFAC/ILIND/CICANT/1/2021 and developed at the R&D Unit CICANT – Research Center for Applied Communication, Culture and New Technologies (5260).
4. Applicants: The Research Grant is intended for candidates with a Bachelor in the areas of Social and Human Sciences and attending a Master degree in Communication Sciences or related fields.
5. Eligibility of applicants: The following are eligible to apply to this call: National citizens or citizens of other European Union Member States; Citizens of third countries; Stateless persons; Citizens benefiting from political refugee status.
5.1 Candidate Admission Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Social and Human Sciences
- Attendance of a Master’s degree in Communication Sciences or related fields
- – To be permanently and habitually resident in Portugal, a requirement applicable to both Portuguese and foreign citizens
- Proficient command of English
- Experience and knowledge in the areas of Communication, Gender and Development;
- Experience in Project Management;
- Experience in Podcast production;
- Experience with Network construction and Training activities;
- Skills to operate with research data analysis softwares;
- To be proficient, both orally and in writing, in Portuguese and English.
Duration of the grant(s):
The duration of the grants is 12 (twelve) months, renewable for up to a maximum of 15 (fifteen) months, and cannot be awarded for a period of less than three consecutive months.
Amount of the monthly maintenance allowance:
The amount of the SMM corresponds to 552,32 euros/month, in accordance with the table of values of the FCT, I.P. grants (Table of monthly maintenance allowances of the FCT I.P. Research Grants Regulations).
Payment is made between the 1st and the 8th of each month, by transfer to the IBAN/NIB of the grant recipient indicated in the contractualization process.
To apply please read full anouncment – https://cicant.ulusofona.pt/careers-opportunities/opportunities