One World Scholarship at Afro Asiatisches Institut Salzburg
Afro Asiatisches Institut Salzburg
Deadline: 31 July 2019 (annual)
Study in: Austria
Course starts August 2020
The One-World-Scholarship-Programme is a partial scholarship aimed at students from Africa, Asia and Latin America who have come to Austria on their own initiative, in order to complete their education. Prospective awardees are required to focus on questions related to development in their studies and research.
Afro Asiatisches Institut Salzburg, Austria
Level/Field(s) of study:
Master or PhD programme at a university or university of applied sciences in Salzburg or Tyrol (Uni Salzburg, Uni Innsbruck, FH Salzburg, MCI, FH Kufstein); ; for PhD students: approved disposition
Possible fields of specialisation are poverty reduction, social justice, global migrations, gender equality, climate change, sustainable use of resources, food security, renewable energies, environmental protection, sustainable tourism, urbanisation, health, human rights, democratisation, good governance, fighting corruption, conflict prevention and resolution, international relations, intercultural dialogue. This list should provide applicants with an idea of relevant topics, it is, however, not exclusive.
Number of Scholarships:
Students from developing countries. Regarding applications from equally qualified individuals, priority is given to female students.
Formal requirements and conditions
• nationality of a non-European developing country (country list)
• admission to a Master or PhD programme at a university or university of applied sciences in Salzburg or Tyrol (Uni Salzburg, Uni Innsbruck, FH Salzburg, MCI, FH Kufstein); for PhD students: approved disposition
• age limit: Master studies max. 30 years (mothers: 35 years), PhD studies max. 35 years (mothers: 40 years) at the time of application
residence permit “student”
Requirements of a successful application:
We consider own income, savings, other means of support, profession and income of parents in order to select students who would hardly be able to successfully finish their studies without financial support.
Evidence of good progress in studies
Good study progress documented by transcript of records of current and past studies. In programmes without entry exams, students who have already completed at least one semester at an Austrian university have a distinctive advantage.
Interest in development and according specialisation in studies
Prospective awardees are expected to show a strong interest in development related issues, which is supposed to be reflected in the choice of study fields, prior work experience, voluntary activities etc.
Please send your complete application documents to email@example.com using a free data transfer such as wetransfer or sendspace. After your application has been reviewed, you will be invited for an interview (in person or via skype). Deadline of applications is 31 July 2019.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.aai-salzburg.at/en_news_704.htm?fbclid=IwAR1io1ozSr2PSWpuJVJC0yON7DIYVqTSwOc9D6q2zTSgfzm3SGD-hpprd8w
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- bourses postdoctorales de 2 ans sont destinées à toutes les personnes en début de carrière5 июля, 2020
- GCRF Fellowships5 июля, 2020
- «Post-doc fellows» à temps plein à l’Université Fudan, Shanghai5 июля, 2020
- Chercheur scientifique principal en génomique ancienne5 июля, 2020
- Chercheur postdoctoral en bioinformatique5 июля, 2020
- 6 doctorats en nanotechnologie, physique et physique chimique au centre de recherche NanoLund5 июля, 2020
- Poste postdoctoral en neuroprotection et régénération des axones à l’Université de Stanford5 июля, 2020
- Chercheur postdoctoral, Immunologie du cancer et immunothérapie5 июля, 2020
- Chef de projet d’annotation génomique Ensembl5 июля, 2020
- Directeur de la diversité et de l’inclusion5 июля, 2020