- The scholarship program is limited to students admitted to the university outside the United Arab Emirates only.
- The scholarship student receives a monthly reward determined by the University (according to regulations and decisions).
- The monthly reward is paid during the summer semester only for registered students.
- Study is compulsory in the summer semester (due to the nature of the study and the students at the university)
- The scholarship student is entitled to a ticket (round trip) after having completed half of the total hours of his specialization provided that his semester average and cumulative total are not less than 2.00 points (throughout the period studies).
- The university is responsible for all residency procedures and the issuance of student identity cards.
- The university offers health insurance to all students.
- The university provides adequate accommodation.
- The university only provides on-campus transportation.
- If the student does not show up on time, the arrival visa will be canceled.
- The student is granted a return ticket to their country after graduation.
- Registration for courses each semester is compulsory, without withdrawal or interruption.
- The student’s GPA and TGPA each term must be at least 2.00 (70%) to retain the scholarship.
- If the GPA or TGPA of a scholarship student for a regular term is less than 2.00 (70%), the general conditions of the scholarship apply.
- Scholarship students must be fully dedicated to studies and are not allowed to work during their period of study at the University. If a student violates this condition, their scholarship will be terminated.
- Scholarship students who join the Intensive Arabic Language Program must successfully complete this program within a maximum of one academic year, then they will join one of the available majors depending on the admission requirements and availability of places in each major. In the event of failure, University regulations apply.
- Students must agree to follow University rules as well as all ethical and behavioral regulations on campus.
- Students are not allowed to withdraw from the University or leave the country without the prior permission of the University.
Required documents :
- The original secondary certificate.
- The original transcripts for the secondary years (tenth – eleventh – twelfth).
- Approval of all required certificates from the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the issuing country and the UAE Embassy in that country. If the UAE does not have an embassy in a country, the certificates must be approved by any Arab country embassy in that country.
- Legal translation of non-Emirati certificates into Arabic or English language and approval by the above-mentioned parties.
- Submission of which states that the Ministry of Education of the issuing country recognizes the institute or school that issues the certificate and that their graduates can join the public universities located there.
- Translation of the passport into Arabic language and approval of the translated copy by the Ministry of Education of the student’s country and the Embassy of the United Arab Emirates in that country.
- A duly completed application form.
- A copy of the student’s passport valid for at least one year.
- 12 modern and colorful personal photos measuring (3 × 4) with a white background.
- A copy of a valid certificate of good conduct and behavior with a legal translation of its contents into Arabic or English.
- A copy of (birth certificate) or other, with a legal translation of its contents in case the data is not written in Arabic or English.
- Health fitness certificate issued by a public hospital in the student’s own country stating that he is free from all infectious diseases, and is approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the issuing country.
- Applicants must complete all starred elements (*), emphasizing that incomplete applications will not be taken into account.
- Regarding the required identifiers, all documents to be uploaded must be colored and obvious. Each document must be in PDF or JPG format.
- Based on their top and middle sequence priorities, approved applicants will be distributed to college colleges in line with the expected numbers to be admitted to each college by all abilities of the program.
Steps of the online application
- Complete the online application.
- Applicants must complete the required credentials, including sending an approved replica of the final secondary certificate, a personal photo, as well as the original certificates for the TOEFL or IELTES (if applicable), or any other document required by admission and registration. Administration.