The Transform Together Scholarships are open to international students and students from the European Union (excluding the United Kingdom) who enroll in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of Sheffield Hallam during the 2020/21 school year.
Host institution (s):
Sheffield Hallam University in the United Kingdom
Fields of study:
All full-time undergraduate and postgraduate courses taught at the University.
International and European students (outside the UK)
Value / inclusions of scholarships:
A half-fee exemption (50% reduction) is available for courses taught in the first and third cycles of the first year of study.
To be able to apply for one of these scholarships, you must:
• be a student paying international or European Union fees (excluding the United Kingdom)
• postgraduate only – have reached a minimum of 2.1 or the equivalent in your specialized degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
• undergraduate only – have met or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
• accepted an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course taught full time at Sheffield Hallam University
• self-finance your studies
• be able to pay any additional costs that your course may require, for example excursions
• you have not already started the course for which you are applying for a scholarship.
The medjouel.com team informs you that to apply for a Transform Together scholarship, you must have received an offer for a course taught full time at Sheffield Hallam University for the year concerned. If you have not yet applied for a course, please consult the online prospectus to find a course and apply. When you have accepted an offer to study on a course, you can apply for a scholarship online before the deadline – May 31, 2020 for entry in September 2020.
It is important to visit the official website (link below) to download the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official scholarship website: www.shu.ac.uk/transformtogether