Lusófona University and the Interdisciplinarity Research Centre for Education and development has an open call until July 15, for 5 (five) Research Initiation Fellowships (BII) under the scope of the programme “Verão com Ciência”, financed by the Special Support “Verão com Ciência ” awarded by the Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia, I.P.
- The fellowship will last for one month, non-renewable, due to start on September 1st until September 30th 2022, under the regime of exclusive dedication.
- students must be enrolled (or in condition to be enrolled) in an undergraduate course, integrated master, master or enrolled in courses that do not confer an academic degree, as per articles 5.º and 6.º from Regulamento de Bolsas de Investigação da FCT, I.P.
- candidates that have already benefited from research grants (regardless of the typology), directly or indirectly financed by FCT, are not eligible
Activities will be carried under the following projects:
1. ReMASE (Research Methods in Advanced Studies in Education) –
2. ReLeCo – Research and Learnig Communities: NELP – Portuguese Language Studies Centre, Sociomuseology, NEISE – Social and Educational Inclusion Studies and EDCE – Sports Education, Body and Ethics. T
3. Op.Edu – Observatory of Education Policies
- the work plans will be developed at CeiED/Universidade Lusófona, under scientific supervision of Doctor Carla Galego.
Applications must be sent by e-mail, indicating the competition reference (BII_VeraocomCiencia_2022) in the subject of the e-mail, to the following address: email@example.com
For further information, click here