Get financial support to start your university journey in Canada. Niagara College is providing funding from the African continent for the 2020-2021 academic session.
The purpose of this scholarship is to support students from Africa who wish to study the college bachelor’s degree program in Canada .
- Eligible countries : Africa
- Acceptable courses or subjects : Undergraduate degree in any field offered by the college
- Eligibility Criteria : To be eligible, applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent record.
How to register
- How to Apply: To be considered for the award, students must be admitted to undergraduate courses at Niagara College. After receiving the confirmation, you can download the scholarship application form and submit it to Niagara College Canada, International Department, 100 Niagara College Blvd, Welland, Ontario, Canada L3C 7L3 Email: international-at-niagaracollege.ca
- Supporting documents: You must attach your high school transcript, proof of English proficiency and a copy of your passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet all college admission requirements
- Language requirement: To be enrolled in a course at the college, applicants must verify the minimum requirements in English .
Benefits : Each successful scholar will receive the accredited amount of $ 2000 for course fees.
|Job Category||Stage et Formation|