The call for applications for the IST–BRIDGE fellowship is open!
Are you eager to perform cutting edge research in an international environment? Do you want to push the frontiers of science and work with supervisors and colleagues that are among the best in the world?
The IST–BRIDGE program at IST Austria offers fully funded (two-year) postdoctoral fellowships for highly qualified candidates who have completed or will soon complete their PhD or equivalent in the natural or computer sciences, mathematics or any related discipline.
Positions (total 12 per call) are available in the following fields:
Biology I Neuroscience I Data & Computer Science I Mathematics I Physics I Chemistry I Related disciplines
The application deadline is November 5, 2021
Apply here: https://apply.app.ist.ac.at/
- International, Interdisciplinary, and Intersectoral fellowship program
- 2-year, fully funded postdoctoral position (extensions for placements/secondments)
- Profiled competency training: 4 flexible ‘career-tracks’
- Optional BRIDGE ‘career-track’ placements and secondments
- ‘Marie Sklodowska-Curie fellow’ title – internationally recognized mark of research excellence
For more information, please visit our website at https://ist.ac.at/en/education/postdocs/ist-bridge/
If you have questions regarding the IST–BRIDGE fellowship, please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected]
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation program under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie grant agreement No. 101034413
- All research fields supported at IST Austria will be eligible (see: https://ist.ac.at/en/research).
- At the date of the deadline, applicants must hold a PhD (or equivalent) or have at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience and anticipate the completion of their PhD degree before the start of their fellowship (which should not be later than ~7 months post-deadline – see guide for applicants). A fellowship contract will not be issued until a copy of the diploma/proof of successful defense is provided.
- Applicants cannot have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Austria for more than 12 months in the 36 months immediately prior to the call deadline.
- Researchers already employed at IST Austria at the call deadline are not eligible to apply.
|Job Category||Teaching and scientific research, Internship and training|