On a competitive basis, we invite masters and graduate students to the Department of Physics and Engineering research center of nanophotonics and metamaterials. Under the guidance of experienced scientists, you will be able to conduct cutting-edge research under double international guidance in Finland and present your results at world-class conferences.
Candidates who are selected according to the criteria of ITMO University will be reviewed by co-supervisors who will make the final decision on the selection of the graduate student. The deadline for submission of applications to postgraduate school at ITMO University is January 2021, the enrolment period for graduate school is no later than April 2021. The proposed title of the thesis: Wire media structures for THz and infrared applications and their modelling at microwaves.
- conducting scientific research;
- participation in educational activities
- writing articles;
- applying for grants and scholarships.
When applying for a vacancy, please attach a cover letter “why do you want to develop in the proposed scientific field”.
- recieved master’s degree;
- high average score on the international English exam (TOEFL, IELTS);
- high average score in the application to bachelor’s and master’s degrees;
- high scores in physical and engineering disciplines;
- publications, reviewed in Web of Science and Scopus;
- high motivation, a wish to learn new things.
- young and friendly team, charitable atmosphere;
- communication with recognized experts in the subject area, professional competence of colleagues, international collaborations;
- opportunity to suggest ideas and be heard;
- participation in international scientific conferences;
- work on high-tech modern laboratory equipment;
- corporate English for employees;
- work in the historical center of St. Petersburg;
- corporate events;
- opportunities for professional development and salary growth.
The position consider a temporary move to Finland.
30,000 rubles or more; according to the results of the interview
Lomonosova street, 9, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
The application should contain:
- cover letter “why do you want to develop in the proposed scientific field”;
- list of publications;
- names of two referees.
The applications should be submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org in a single PDF file.
|Job Category||Enseignement et recherche scientifique|