The University of Nizwa is the second top universities in the Sultanate of Oman and the first among the private universities in research. It is a non-profit academic institution, governed by its faculty. Its purpose is to broadly educate students and equip them with values, knowledge and life skills needed to enrich their lives and enable them to meaningfully contribute to the progress of society.
Any other related filed
- PhD in the field of specialization (Master’s degree & Bachelor’s degree should be in the same field of general specialization) from a recognized university.
- 3 -5 years research experience in a recognized University or a postgraduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field.
- High research publications in peer reviewed journals.
- Experience in Scientific and Academic Chairs’ management.
- Has a potential to establish an active research program involving undergraduate and Master’s-level students.
- Maintain a dynamic extramurally funded research program in an area of the candidate’s expertise.
- To pass the personal interview according to the University criteria.
Application Process: Submit a formal application letter, curriculum vitae, educational and experience certificates (including reference Contact information), letter of experience, electronically through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Position code should be included in the email subject.
|Job Category||Teaching and scientific research|