Before beginning the application please check out the access requirements, the required documents that you will need to scan and the admissions calendar.
A degree title in the fields of Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Pharmacy, Veterinary or Medicine
Evidence of English language proficiency is required, with at least a Level C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. Certificates will be considered valid for two years.
Documents for admission
Official Academic Certificate of the previous studies completed that give access to the master’s degree (document issued in English or an official translation will be required). Printouts of academic records are not valid. A duly signed and stamped official academic certificate must be attached.
Title or Diploma of the previous studies that give access to the master’s degree (document issued in English or an official translation will be required).
English language proficiency certificate. You must have the English certificate at the time of pre-registration for the master’s.
Copy of the identity document / Passport.
Letter of motivation.
Scientific essay (maximum 2 pages). You must write a short scientific essay on a mouse organ of your choice.
From February 1st to March 31st, 2023
Admissions will be resolved and notified within a period of approximately 20 days of submitting the pre-registration application (provided that all the required documentation is included). All communications will be made to the e-mail address provided in the pre-registration. The final selection of students will be done by April 30th, 2023.
Create a UAB ID Number
Fill in the data asked in the following link to create your UAB ID Number. In case you have already studied in UAB, you can go straight to step 2.
CREATE ID NUMBER
Use your UAB ID Number to access, and select “Erasmus Mundus Master in Human Diseases Models Morphological Phenotyping (MorphoPHEN)” in the Application Portal. There is no fee for applying.
Fill in your personal and academic details.
Upload the required documentation:
- Copy of a valid passport.
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae, presenting the skills and qualifications of the candidates in a clear way.
- Official copies of diploma and transcript of records. These documents must be uploaded in the original language as well as English or Spanish translations, including the subjects studied (ECTS), grades and overall grade.
A valid certificate of Proficiency in English by one of the following SELT:
- TOEFL: score of at least 90 with a writing score at least 24 in the writing section.
- Cambridge Proficiency Examination Advanced Certificate: at least pass at grade C1 or better.
- IELTS (Academic): at least 7.0 with a minimum of 6.0 in each element and 7.5 in the writing section.
- Language proficiency proof is not required for applicants who are nationals from, or have obtained a bachelor and/or master degree in a higher education institute with English as mode of instruction (USA, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland or Canada). A certificate confirming that the mode of instruction was English needs to be submitted.
Interest in MorphoPHEN
- A letter of motivation, explaining in maximum one page your background and interest in the MorphoPHEN master’s degree.
- A short Scientific Essay (maximum 2 pages) on a mouse organ of your choice.
Download the confirmation of your application
If you wish, you can download a document confirming your application for admission has been made.