RECTOR OF THE UNIVERSITY OF SILESIA IN KATOWICE
announces the open call for Associate Professor position in the Institute of Physics
Job location: Faculty of Science and Technology, 75 Pułku Piechoty 1 , Chorzów, 41-500
Number of available positions: 1
Reference number: 12/2020/NA/WNŚT/IF
Keywords: theoretical physics, nuclear physics, high energy physics, solid-state physics
Entries to the contest may be submitted only by those who meet the conditions of Art. 113 of the Act of 20 July 2018 – Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668, as amended).
- full time employment under fixed period employment contract (max. 4 years),
- planned employment date: 1st of October 2020,
- employment at the University as a primary employment,
- task-based working time,
- opportunity for further professional development,
- benefits package,
- group life insurance for the University employees, their spouses/partners and adult children,
- private medical care as a part of additional health insurance for the University employees, their spouses/partners and children,
- ability to join the Occupational Pension Scheme and the group pension insurance POGODNA JESIEŃ.
- Resume (CV) and motivational letter in Polish or English,
- copy of the PhD diploma,
- a list of scientific publications,
- research plan which will be implemented at the Institute of Physics of the University of
Silesia for the next 2 years, including the plan to build a new research team
- other documentation confirming achievements in the scientific and didactic work.
SCHEDULE OF THE CALL:
Application deadline: the 20th of August 2020 (11:59 p.m.)
Results of the call will be announced on the 20th of September 2020
Sending application in response to this Call means accepting the GDPR information clause:
The required documents shall be sent in the electronic form to the e-mail address: email@example.com, with the position name and the reference number in the title of the message.
The statement of GDPR for candidates is available under the link:
Applications received after the deadline as well as incomplete applications shall not be considered.
The University reserves the right to leave the call unresolved.
Web site for additional job details
|Job Category||Enseignement et recherche scientifique|