The Department of Life and Health Sciences of the University of Nicosia is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic faculty member committed to student-centredness learning and high-quality research, with relevant academic qualifications in the field of Nursing to take the role of a Leader for Nursing Simulation/Labs.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing, a Doctoral Degree in Nursing or related field is desirable
- Experience in simulation and other technology-based teaching and learning modalities and nursing labs
- Research Experience and Publication Record relevant to rank
- Maintain and coordinate the operations of assigned labs in accordance with nursing programme guidance, policies and procedures
- Assist students, faculty and clinical instructors with technologies related to the Nursing skills lab
- Participate in the Nursing programme and contribute to operational improvements of the labs
- Ensure workplace safety and safe environment practices are followed
- Actively review regional and national trends in simulation education and Nursing skills outcomes, to provide proactive vision and strategies to the programme
Applications should include:
- A Cover letter stating the position for which the candidate is applying
- A full Curriculum Vitae (CV) with a full list of publications
- A one-page research statement describing previous and current research as well as future plans
- A one-page description of teaching experience
- Two reference letters
The ideal candidate should be eligible to work in the European Union/ European Economic Area.
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8th of May 2022
Please indicate that you are applying for the Academic Position in Nursing (Leader for Nursing Simulation/Labs) with reference number F22NUL01 in the subject line of your email.
Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
|Job Category||Teaching and scientific research|