The Shanghai Institute of Nutrition and Health (SINH) of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) is a national institution of China focusing on research in the areas of nutrition, chronic diseases, aging, and food safety with emphasis on application and biotechnology development. SINH was founded in 2016 by merging four institutes and two centers of the Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, CAS.
For detailed information about SINH, please visit：www.sinh.cas.cn
1. Metabolic homeostasis and intervention of chronic diseases
2. Immune dysfunction in chronic diseases
3. The interplay between chronic disease and aging
1. Human nutrition, metabolism and epidemiology
2. Nutrient sensing and metabolic regulation
3. Toxicology and detection technology of food borne diseases
4. Tumor microenvironment, immunity and intervention
5. Genetics and environment interaction of complex diseases
6. Mechanism and intervention of aging
7. Bioinformatics and medical informatics
8. Computational biology
1. PhD and or an MD degree
2. At least 3 years research experience
3. Achieve original scientific research results and have great potential for development.
Qualified candidates will receive an internationally competitive salary, sufficient start-up funds, lab space, office space and state-of-the-art core facilities. Assistance will be provided in applying for national and regional talent awards and subsides. Other benefits provided by SINH include insurance and housing fund, supplementary medical insurance, annual physical examination, paid annual leave, public rental housing, and children’s education.
1. Cover letter
2. Curriculum vitae (including lists of publications and research funding)
3. Statement of Research Summary and Research Proposal
4. 3 Letters Reference
No expiration date for this advertisement.
Mrs. Jing Mu, Mrs. Jianhong Chen
Office of Personnel and Education, SINH
No.320 Yueyang Road, Shanghai, 200031, P. R. China
|Job Category||Enseignement et recherche scientifique|