The University of Nicosia School of Veterinary Medicine has been established to offer the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree in 2022. The mission of the School of Veterinary Medicine is to enhance the well-being and health of animals and human beings through research, excellence in education and service to the community and across the world.
The University of Nicosia School of Veterinary Medicine is seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic faculty members committed to student-centred learning and high-quality research, with relevant academic qualifications in the field of Veterinary Medicine. Interested candidates can apply for any academic rank (Assistant Professor, Associate Professor or Professor) for the below listed positions:
- Veterinary Reproductive Biology & Genetics
- Veterinary Comparative Anatomy (Large Animals)
- Veterinary Parasitology
- Veterinary Pathology and/or Internal Medicine (to cover Pathology and Systems Medicine)
- Veterinary Histology
- Veterinary Degree
- A Doctoral Degree is desirable
- Teaching and Clinical Experience
- Research Experience and Publication Record relevant to rank
- Teach and assess in the area of Veterinary Medicine in department programmes
- Perform research and publish in the areas of interest
- Perform administrative duties
- Contribute to the Community outreach activities of the School
Applications should include:
- A Cover Letter stating the Faculty position for which the candidate is applying
- A full Curriculum Vitae (CV) with a full list of publications
- A one-page research statement describing previous and current research as well as future plans
- A one-page description of teaching experience
- Two Reference Letters
The ideal candidate should be eligible to work in the European Union/ European Economic Area.
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your application to email@example.com
Positions will remain open until filled.
Please indicate the position you are applying for and include the title of the position, the rank you are applying for and the reference number F22UNSVM10 in the subject line of your email.
Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
|Job Category||Enseignement et recherche scientifique|