This is a unified application form for all positions in the Secure Next Generation Resilient Systems Lab (SENTRY) led by Prof. Charalambos Konstantinou at KAUST, including:
- Research Intern/Visitor
- MS/PhD Student
- PhD Student
- Postdoctoral Fellow
This form is intended as a first point of contact, and should be used instead of sending an email.
- Outstanding academic record appropriate to the position you are applying to.
- Strong motivation and skills to identify and solve scientific problems.
- Strong ECE or/and CS training and skills.
We require commitment, team working and a critical mind. Successful candidates will be given excellent conditions for the development of their research skills, in terms of working conditions, mentoring and laboratory facilities.
- Brief cover letter, explaining (a) the opportunity you are interested in, (b) motivation for applying, and (c) research experience (if any) relevant to (a).
- Detailed curriculum vitae (including your GPA(s) and email address),
- Complete transcript of grades from all your university-level studies.
We do not ask for more information/documents at this point (but you can provide more if you want). Should your application get shortlisted, a zoom interview will be arranged, and we will ask for further information if there is a need for this (e.g., reference letters).
For more information and informal enquiries, please contact email@example.com
|Job Category||Stage et Formation|