Do you want to do an internship in a foreign country? Are you a student at a European university? Are you interested in new technologies and new languages? Then you must contact us, because we are looking for candidates who would like to do an Erasmus + internship at Photo AiD.
The company Photo AiD developing a photo editor based on artificial intelligence available in mobile applications and as a website . The tool allows users to take a selfie which in just 3 seconds would be transformed into a professional document photo meeting all the requirements regarding (e.g. background, size or colors) of the document the client is applying for. In less than 2 years, we have successfully put together the best online passport photo tool available! Now we are looking for someone who will help us build our brand awareness through digital marketing.
Who are we looking for:
- Marketing profile: people interested in SEO (especially off-page SEO) and / or digital marketing in general. – Experience is not necessary but it will be an advantage.
What are we waiting for:
- A dynamic and ambitious person, who is interested in SEO
- Ability to work in a team
- Ease of writing
- Good communication skills
- At least C1 English level, any other language will be an advantage
What do we offer:
- Professional experience in a rapidly developing start-up in Poland
- Training on SEO and marketing tools
- Stay in one of the most dynamic and economical cities in Europe
- New entries in your CV and references
- Access to all professional language courses offered by our partner company ( https://vocapp.com )
- Opportunity to improve your English and learn other languages
- Various advantages: public transport card, mobile phone card with data, ISIC card, cultural budget of PLN 200
- Daily work in an international team
- Chance to stay on our professional outreach team after the internship
Tasks will include:
- Advanced use of Google tools
- Digital Marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Obtain backlinks of various types and from various sources
- Content creation for SEO and ASO purposes
- Directs research
- Performing competitor analyzes
- Keyword Analysis
- Contact potential sponsors and / or business partners
If you are interested:
Send your CV to [email protected] and put “PhotoAiD internship” in the subject line of the email. If you’re interested, we’ll invite you to take an online test, and if we’re a good match, we’ll invite you to a Google Meet call where we’ll discuss the details of your internship, including when you might start.
|Job Category||Internship and training|