The 2019 call for post-doctoral applications is open until 15 February 2019, at 12:00 pm, Paris time
(We recommend applicants to finalize the application at least two business days before the deadline)
INED and the iPOPs Laboratory of Excellence are inviting applications for two post-doctoral positions :
- One two-year post-doctoral position in one of INED’s 11 research units;
- One one-year post-doctoral position in one of iPOPs’ partner laboratories.
The research projects presented by applicants must correspond to the research themes and methodological approaches of the iPOPs laboratory of excellence: family dynamics, ageing, social inequality, gender inequality, intergenerational inequality, and public policies (see the website: http://www.ipops.fr/en/).
The applicant must fulfil the following three criteria :
- Applicants must hold a PhD awarded between 15/02/2015 and 15/02/2019 in a discipline related to the population sciences, including demography, economics, epidemiology, history and sociology.
- Applicants must not have been hosted by the requested host institution for more than 6 months during their PhD studies.
- Applicants must have the endorsement of a researcher in the host institution who commits to mentor them throughout the duration of their postdoctoral position. Applicants should directly contact researchers at INED or in partner laboratories.
There are no restrictions in terms of age or nationality.
2019 call for post-doctoral applications[PDF | 1.1 Mo.]
2019 INED mentor’s list[PDF | 86.4 Ko.]
Charter for post-doc contract researchers[PDF | 204.1 Ko.]
FAQs online application[PDF | 162.1 Ko.]