Doctoral positions and DAAD scholarships available in the PhD program of the Graduate School of Life Science Munich
The Graduate School Life Science Munich ( LSM ) offers an international doctoral program for academically motivated and qualified next generation researchers at one of the best universities in Europe. The members of the LSM are internationally recognized for their approaches and innovative search technologies, they are designed to meet the relevant key issues in biological research and basic and applied biochemistry. Within their own research group or in collaboration with a specialized research group on campus , LSM doctoral students have the opportunity to learn and master a variety of techniques. In addition, the graduate program conducts various workshops and seminars that strengthen and prepare doctoral students for successful careers as scientists.
With more than 40 research groups from the Faculty of Biology and the Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmacy of the Ludwig Maximilian University ( LMU ) München, the LSM in its prominent location within the HighTechCampus in Martinsried south of Munich , contributes to the enormous possibilities of support, interdisciplinarity and a constant scientific contribution of the surrounding laboratories. Available research projects cover areas of cell and developmental biology , epigenetics, genetics, microbiology, molecular biology , biochemistry, biologyevolutionary, plant sciences, pharmacology and systematics.
All LSM courses, conferences and seminars are held in English. Thus, the selected candidates must be proficient in written and spoken English.
The successful students of the doctoral school will receive a doctorate (Dr. rer. Nat.) By the LMU after 3 to 4 years . Applicants should demonstrate a strong qualitative background as well as an interest and ability to conduct independent research.
The doctoral program is open to students with a master’s or diploma, as well as to outstanding applicants with a four-year bachelor’s degree (with written thesis).
LSM calls for doctoral applications on an annual basis, open from October 1 to November 30, 2020. The medjouel.com team informs you that candidates are selected according to a multi-step process via our online portal, thus ensuring openness and fairness throughout throughout the application process . Each complete submission is evaluated by the LSM coordinator . Applications will be independently reviewed by several faculty members at LSM Graduate School. On the basis of their university degrees, their research experience, their motivation, their backgroundand letters of recommendation, applicants will be selected to participate in the LSM interview week . After a thorough assessment via the LSM Board members, successful applicants will be invited to join the LSM Graduate School.
Further information and details on the online application process and funded research projects can be found here: https://www.lsm.bio.lmu.de/apply/index.html
In addition, the DAAD and the LSM jointly award 2 scholarships complete for doctoral studies funded by the program of scholarships for the graduate DAAD ( GSSP ). Further information and details on the online application process and available DAAD scholarships can be found here: https://www.lsm.bio.lmu.de/daad-lsm-application/index.html
Munich School of Life Sciences
Faculty of Biology
Tel: +49 (0) 89 / 2180-74765
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.lsm.bio.lmu.de
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- L2 : Affichage des notes de la matière Aliment et base de tech alimentaireNovember 29, 2020
- Endowed Chair in Ecology or Evolutionary Biology (Associate/Full Professor)November 25, 2020
- PhD scholarship in Microbial Metabolic ReconstructionsNovember 25, 2020
- PhD Positions in Cancer ResearchNovember 25, 2020
- The Einstein Center of Catalysis (EC2) is offering seven scholarshipsNovember 25, 2020
- PhD scholarship in Intestinal Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Biodistribution of BiopharmaceuticalsNovember 25, 2020
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor/Visiting Position/Postdoc in Department of FinanceNovember 25, 2020
- PhD scholarship in Organic Chemistry -Technical University of Denmark (DTU)November 21, 2020
- PhD scholarship in Bipolar Polymer Electrolytes for Electrochemical CO2 ConversionNovember 21, 2020
- Assistant Professor Tenure Track – Statistics -The University of British Columbia (UBC)November 21, 2020