XELMY is a creative and strategically managed advertising agency that breaks the tradition of building the brands of the future. We develop fully integrated global campaigns, with people at the heart of every idea.
We are committed to solving our customers’ business problems with creativity, strategy and innovation. Our goal is to create meaningful work that works for your audience and your business.
One of our greatest values is that we strive to create work that adds value to people’s lives, not noise. We believe that our industry must be transformed to create what people really want and welcome. Advertising is a powerful tool, we always try to use it as well as possible because good ideas can change the world.
We are currently looking for new interns for our digital marketing department.
As soon as possible.
Good levels of spoken and written English are required
Form of employment:
- contract with University and candidate ( erasmus + ) or internship contract without Erasmus + (independent trainee)
This is an excellent opportunity for a marketing intern interested in social networks, Google Adwords and the development of marketing strategies. For the selected candidate, it will be a good overall marketing experience.
• Undertake in-depth market research across Spain
• Web research and analysis of generated metions
• Development of marketing material
• SEO & SEM
• Configuration of Google Adwords and Facebook ads campaigns
• Prepare marketing content for social media fanpages
• gain valuable experience in the marketing sector
• work in a well integrated international team
• free participation in corporate events
• high salary
• internship certificate
• professional training
Are you interested in this position? Please apply via the Erasmusintern platform.