The main objective of the project is to identify differences in gene expression
between patients with overweight/obesity and healthy controls in order to develop
personalized dietary interventions aimed to obesity prevention and treatment.
Responsibilities and tasks of the position:
- Manage the planning and execution of dietary‐nutritional interventions in obese and overweight people.
- Organization and management of the project database.
- Maintain transparent and easy to follow documentation of the research project from start to finish, including reproducible and sharable code.
- Write and share workflows and protocols
- Carry out literature reviews, analysis, and interpretation of results.
- Present research in progress at lab meetings and project meetings.
- Submit abstracts and present results at local and (inter)national conferences
- Write and publish manuscripts
- Supervise and train undergraduate and graduate students
Gross salary per year: 28.800 €
- Research Field
- Education Level
- PhD or equivalent
Ideally, the candidate will hold a degree in Human Nutrition and Dietetics and a PhD in
Nutrition. Also, the candidate will have proven experience in nutritional intervention
studies. Experience in nutritional consultation will be valued, as well as in coaching
- Excellent knowledge of statistical procedures and computer packages such as Excel, SPSS and R is required.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills are needed.
- The ability to work independently to advance the project is required as is the desire and capacity to work in a team.
- The ability to critically evaluate the current body of literature, advanced problem-solving skills, and the capability to design and execute experiments are all necessary for this position.
- Mother Tongue
- Research Field
- Years of Research Experience
- 4 – 10
- Adequacy of CV: 50
- PhD of the specialty: 20
- Letter of motivation: 10
- Field experience: 20
Minimum score to pass the selection process: 80
Duration of the contract of employment: 12 months, renewable up to 28/02/2025.
The candidate proposed for hiring must accept the job offer within 5 working days from the date of
notification of the selection.
Priority will be given to people with disabilities (Law 89/2015 of June 2, reserve of quota 2% in favour of
people with disabilities in companies of 50 or more people).
Be aware that the starting date sets in this offer is an estimate date. The official starting date will depend on
the bureaucratic time that will take the preparation of the labour contract and presentation of the necessary
documents to be hired by the selected candidate.
For additional information regards this offer, please, contact: email@example.com
Características del Puesto
|Categoría de Puesto||Postdoctoral|