2-years Postdoctoral position in Transplant Immunology at the Vall d’Hebron Institute of Research (VHIR), in the Translational Nephrology and Transplantation Laboratory group headed by professor Oriol Bestard, in Barcelona.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Will be incorporated in a large competitive project dealing with transplant tolerance and alloimmune sensitization
- Design and management of experiments to assess allow and anti-viral immunity
- Generate and analyse big biological data
- Manuscript writing
- Research Field
- Biological sciences » Biology
- Education Level
- PhD or equivalent
Education and qualifications:
Innovative research in the field of solid organ transplantation, using novel technologies to assess allogeneic and antiviral immunity in the context of an international European project dealing with transplantation tolerance and alloimmune sensiitiization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biotechnology/Human Biology and PhD
- Specific/Additional training in Immunology/Molecular Sciences and Bioinformatics
- Fluent English (business level)
- Experience in: Managing big biological data and Bio statistical skills
- Experience working with animal models
Experience and knowledge:
- Previous experience working in immunology.
- Knowledge of immunology and Bioinformatics
- Ability to work with different immunological tools such as: high-dimensional flow cytometry, ELISA, ELISPOT, solid phase assays, cellular cultures, molecular technology assessment.
- Experience designing laboratory experiments
- Ability writing scientific manuscripts
- Full-time position: 40h/week for 2 years. Possibility to extend for 1 additional year Starting date: immediate.
- Gross annual salary: 38.000,00 (Remuneration will depend on experience and skills. Salary ranges are consistent with our Collective Agreement pay scale of the Institution)
- Contract: 2-year permanent position with the possibility of 1-year extension
What can we offer?
- Incorporation to Vall d’Hebron Research Institute (VHIR), a public sector institution that promotes and develops the biomedical research, innovation and teaching at Vall d’Hebron University Hospital (HUVH), the biggest hospital of Barcelona and the largest of Catalan Institute of Health (ICS).
- A scientific environment of excellence, highly dynamic, where high-end biomedical projects are continuously developed. Continuous learning and a wide range of responsibilities within a stimulating work environment.
- Personal training opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.
- 23 days of holidays + 9 personal days.
- Flexible Remuneration Program (including dining checks, health insurance, transportation and more)
Características del Puesto
|Categoría de Puesto||Postdoctoral|