The University of Nizwa announces the availability of academic positions
College of Economics, Management & Information Systems
About University of Nizwa
The University of Nizwa is the second top universities in the Sultanate of Oman and the first among the private universities in research. It is a non-profit academic institution, governed by its faculty. Its purpose is to broadly educate students and equip them with values, knowledge and life skills needed to enrich their lives and enable them to meaningfully contribute to the progress of society.
- PhD in the field of specialization (Master’s degree & Bachelor’s degree should be in the same field of general specialization) from a recognized university.
- 3-5 years teaching /research experience in a recognized University or a postgraduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field.
- 5-10 research publications in peer reviewed journals.
- Has a strong and broad experience in curriculum development, accreditation process, institutional partnership/linkages, academic advising, strategic and operational planning, quality management and organization of conferences, seminars, workshops and exhibitions
- Has a potential to establish an active research program involving undergraduate and Master’s-level students,
- Maintain a dynamic extramurally funded research program in an area of the candidate’s expertise.
- Knowledge of contemporary teaching practices and E-learning.
- To pass the personal interview according to the University criteria.
Application Process: Submit a formal application letter, curriculum vitae, educational and experience certificates (including reference Contact information), letter of experience, electronically through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Position code should be included in the email subject.
Características del Puesto
|Categoría de Puesto||Enseignement et recherche scientifique|