This fellowship is open to all international undergraduate and graduate applicants who have been admitted to one of ADA University’s degree-granting schools and are renewable for the duration of studies when certain criteria are met upon availability of funds.
Alimardan Bay Topchubashov Fellowship covers the tuition fee and rent of housing only. Fellowship recipients are expected to cover all other expenses, including books, student fees and utilities.
Mission and Objectives
The world is shrinking fast, and social, economic, and political interactions among countries and peoples are becoming more frequent. Today these challenges are more complicated than ever before and require a greater skill than perhaps at any other time in human history.
At ADA University, we are committed to establish an outstanding education and training for our own citizens in Azerbaijan, but we realize that our growing nation also has a responsibility to bring first-class international education and leadership training for others in the region and the world. We wish to promote intellectual inquiry on a wide range of topics.
Therefore, ADA University has launched an International Fellowship program meant to prepare global leaders who have a strong commitment to serve a public cause.
The purpose of our International Fellowship is to:
- Prepare innovative leaders with vision and global perspective
- Encourage commitment to public service and further contribute to its development
- Participate actively in international human capacity enhancement efforts
- Enhance diversity of student body at ADA University
- Promote further intellectual inquiry on international topics
- Help to strengthen bilateral relations between Azerbaijan and friendly countries.
- Applicants should first be admitted into ADA University.
- Previous work experience in public sector and/or commitment to serve in public sector is valued most.
- Incoming undergraduate fellows are eligible to receive a 100 percent tuition waiver for the first year of their studies.
- Incoming graduate fellows are eligible to receive a 100 percent tuition waiver for the first semester of their studies.
- To retain the fellowship, the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Returning undergraduate and graduate fellows must maintain a full load coursework and accumulate a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.80 or higher to receive a 100 percent tuition waiver for the next semester of study.
- Returning undergraduate and graduate fellows must maintain a full load coursework and accumulate a Grade Point Average (GPA) between 3.50 and 3.79 to receive a 50 percent tuition waiver for the next semester of study.
- International fellows, whose GPA is 3.50 and above are eligible to receive a housing allowance. International fellows, whose GPA falls below 3.50 are required to cover their own housing.
|ANNUAL PROGRAM COST, amounts in AZN|
|Cost of Attendance|
|Cost of Living|
|Total annual cost||11,600||11,600||12,100||12,100||12,100||12,100||12,100||12,100||11,250||12,250||12,250||14,150||34,050|
For admission criteria and procedures, please, visit the Admissions page