The Rector of Medical University of Gdańsk announces an open competition for the position of
ASSISTANT IN THE DEPARTMENT OF DEVELOPMENTAL NEUROLOGY
group of research-teaching employees
full – time employee (1.0 FTE)
THE TASKS OF A PERSON EMPLOYED AT THIS POSITION WILL INCLUDE:
- conducting and documenting research or research and development activities, including participation in the dissemination of the results of research activities,
- conducting and documenting didactic classes, mainly of a practical nature (seminars, exercises, laboratories, practical classes),
- participation in organizational work for the University and the unit,
- improving didactic or professional qualifications, including improving the use of English and completing a course in the methodology of academic didactics, as well as through documented participation in trainings and conferences.
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO:
- have at least a master’s degree or equivalent,
- have an aptitude for research and teaching.
JOB POSITION REQUIREMENTS IN THE ORGANIZATIONAL UNIT:
- completion of a single master’s degree in medicine,
- possession of specialization or specialization training in the field of pediatric neurology,
- fluency in English at the level of min. B2,
- proficiency in Polish to the extent of being able to conduct classes with students in Polish.
ADDITIONAL CRITERIA FOR EVALUATING THE CANDIDATE:
- scientific output in the form of at least one full-text publication in a peer-reviewed scientific journal with at least Q2* or a scientific output of at least 1.0 points IF or at least one registered patent application.
- employment contract for a fixed term (2 years with the possibility of renewal for an indefinite term) full-time academic staff,
- working at the best medical university in Poland with the status of a research university,
- the possibility of professional development within the position taken,
- attractive employee benefits.
- Candidates who meet the requirements of an Act on Higher Education and Science (requirements referred to in art.113), including:
- meeting the requirements specified in the above mentioned Act and the statute of MUG,
- being not punished by any disciplinary penalty referred to in art. 276 paragraph 1 points 7 and 8 of the above mentioned Act,
- meeting the requirements referred to in art. 20 clause 1 points 1-3 of the above mentioned Act,
- stating that, in case of winning this competition, Medical University of Gdansk will be the candidates’ primary place of employment as defined by the above mentioned Act may enter the competition.
- Candidates willing to participate in the competition are asked to submit their application form (all required documents) by clicking APPLY.
- All documents must be submitted in the Polish language version.
- The deadline for applying is 25.11.2023 at 23.59 – the date and time recorded by the recruitment system is applicable.
- The result of the competition is settled based on the analysis of the documentation submitted by the candidates.
- The result of the competition will be announced at the University website https://careers.mug.edu.pl/61031.html.
- The University reserves the right to close the competition without stating any reasons.
- The final decision about employment of a candidate recommended by Competition Committee, is made by the Rector of the Medical University of Gdańsk.
- declaration of entering the competition with statements:
- the candidate’s statement about meeting the requirements of the art. 113 of the Act of Law on Higher Education and Science,
- the candidate’s statement that, in case of winning this competition, the Medical University of Gdańsk will be the candidate’s primary place of employment as defined by the Act of Law on Higher Education and Science,
- a declaration of consent to the processing of personal data contained in the presented documents for the purposes necessary for the implementation of the competition procedure,
- CV (information on the candidate’s previous work achievements),
- personal questionnaire for a candidate applying for employment,
- a university diploma stating the professional titles the candidate has earned (along with the supplement),
- a bibliometric analysis list with IF score,
- confirmation of the right to practice the profession and certificates of specialization or training,
- copies of former employment certificates and a confirmation of current employment,
- other documents confirming qualifications and competencies for teaching students.
Templates of some documents that have to be completed, scanned and attached you will find HERE.
Prof. Marcin Gruchała, MD, PhD
Caractéristiques de l'emploi
|Catégorie emploi||Enseignement et recherche scientifique|