Do you want to do an internship in a foreign country? Are you a student of a European university? Are you interested in new technologies and languages? Then, you should contact us, since we are looking for candidates who would like to do an Erasmus+ internship at Photo AiD.
Photo AiD company develops an Artificial Intelligence based photo editor available in the mobile apps and as a website. The tool allows users take a selfie that in just 3 seconds which would be transformed to a professional document photo meeting all the requirements concerning (e.g. background, size or colours) the document for which the customer applies. Within less than 2 years we managed to prepare the best online passport photo tool available! Now, we look for someone who will help us build our brand recognition via the means of digital marketing.
Who are we looking for:
- Marketing profile: People interested in SEO content writing and/or digital marketing in general. – Experience is not needed but it will be an advantage.
What do we expect:
- A dynamic and ambitious person, who is interested in SEO
- Ability to work in a team
- Ease of writing
- Good communication skills
- At least C1 level of English, every other language will be an advantage
What do we offer:
- Work experience in fast-developing start-up in Poland
- Trainings on SEO and marketing tools
- Stay in one of the most vibrant and economical cities in Europe
- New entries in your CV and references
- Access to all the professional language courses our partner company (https://vocapp.com) offers
- Opportunity to improve your English and learn other languages
- Various benefits: public transport card, mobile phone card with data, ISIC card, 200 PLN culture budget
- Daily work in an international team
- Chance to stay within our professional SEO team after the internship
Tasks will involve:
- Advanced use of the Google tools
- Digital Marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Gaining backlinks of various types and from various sources
- Creating content for SEO and ASO purposes
- Leads research
- Conducting competitor analysis
- Conducting keyword analysis
- Reaching out to potential endorsers and/or business partners
If you are interested:
Send your CV to [email protected] and put « PhotoAiD internship » in the subject of the email. If you are interested, we are going to invite you to take an online test, and if we are a good match, we will invite you have a Google Meet call during which we will discuss the details of your internship, including when you could start.
Caractéristiques de l'emploi
|Catégorie emploi||Stage et Formation|