Team Total Grants for Full-time or Part-time Bachelors, Masters or PhD Students
Student life is full of opportunities. Do you have a new project or challenge you want to launch? If so, Total Campus is giving you the chance to bring your projects to life with a grant from Team Total!
Applications are now open for #TeamTotal2018. Submit your proposal for funding to bring your student association project to life, for a share of €80,000! Students at Bachelors, Masters or PhD-level, or local equivalent, and on full-time or part-time studies can apply.
The Competition is open to all adult students over the age of legal majority in accordance with their country legislation.
All students must be validly registered as students at the date of the Competition opening and studying a Bachelors, Masters or PhD-level qualification, or the local equivalent, at a recognised degree awarding institution, such as a University, Grande École, College or Fachhochschule, on a full-time or part-time basis.
Employees of the Organizing Company, Organizing Company’s associated companies, Organizing Company’s agencies associated with the Competition and their immediate families are ineligible to participate to the Competition.
Throughout the Competition, only one entry per Participant per category (same name, postal address and e-mail address) is permitted.
Each establishment may submit more than one entry form through its different associations and more than one Grant can be awarded per establishment. The status of winner is subject to the validity of the entry of students who are members of the same Team.
The Organizing Company reserves the right to perform any necessary checks relating to Participants’ identity, age, postal address and e-mail address. Any registration based on false, inaccurate, incomplete or fraudulent information shall not be considered and shall invalidate the entry.
Citizens of ANY country
All recognised degree awarding institutions — University, Grande École, College or Fachhochschule
Categories of funding
4 different grant categories to choose from:
- PUSH YOUR LIMITS – Funding to take part in a sporting competition, adventure challenge or cultural event
- INNOVATE – Support for student organizations with a passion for innovation and / or sustainable energy who want to bring a new idea to life
- MAKE IT BETTER – Funding for projects which aim to improve living standards in your community or in another country
- DISCOVER – Support for geosciences and petroleum engineering student associations to complete study trips, to participate in international conferences or professional development activities.
Number of awards / Scholarship benefits
The total endowment granted for the four (4) grant categories shall be maximum €80,000 as follows:
- €40,000 is awarded to Discover Grants, limited to a maximum of 10 grants. The number of grants and the funding per team will be decided by a Total committee, according to the criteria defined in the current rules.
- €40,000 is awarded and split between the other 3 grants: the Push Your Limits, Innovate and the Make it Better grants. At least one grant will be allocated per category. The total funding for each of the Push Your Limits, Innovate and the Make it Better grant categories will be decided by a Total committee, according to the criteria defined in the current rules.
Method of Application
Five simple steps to apply for a #TeamTotal2018 grant:
- Form a team and decide on a Team Leader.
- The Team Leader should register to create an account, and invite the others team members to complete the requested information.
- If you are not the Team Leader, please don’t create an account and wait to receive an invitation to complete your details.
- Using the login details that will be provided during registration, the Team Leader must ensure that all team members have completed the required information by clicking on the link they will receive by email.
- Attach any relevant additional information to support your application (up to 2 documents).
Remember, you can apply for more than one grant but you will need to complete an application form for each grant. Check out our Frequently Asked Questions to find out more, and don’t forget to read the Team Total grants criteria and Terms and Conditions before you submit your application.
It is important to visit the official website (link to it is below) for complete information on this competition
Deadline extension: the new deadline to submit your entries for Team Total is 24 November 2017
To be in with a chance to make your project happen, you must be part of a student organization and submit your application by the deadline date. We strongly encourage you to apply as early as possible.
Application Deadline: 24 November 2017
Open to International Applicants: Yes
Этот сайт использует Akismet для борьбы со спамом. Узнайте как обрабатываются ваши данные комментариев.
- Bourses d’études techniques – Génie mécaniqueJuly 11, 2020
- Technical Studentships: Material and Surface ScienceJuly 11, 2020
- Technical Studentships – Applied PhysicsJuly 11, 2020
- 1 Marie Curie PhD position in physics/electronics engineering – EU project RADSAGA (RADiation and reliability challenges for electronics used in Space, Avionics, on the Ground and at Accelerators)July 11, 2020
- Doctoral Student ProgrammeJuly 11, 2020
- Computing Fellowship: DevOps Software Engineer in CMSJuly 11, 2020
- Computing Fellowship: IT Contact and Virtual Machines Operator in CMSJuly 11, 2020
- Computing Fellowship: Full-Stack Software DeveloperJuly 11, 2020
- Computing Fellowship: System Administrator (ATLAS)July 11, 2020
- Computing Fellowship: Software Engineer (CI/CD)July 11, 2020