Stephen M. Kellen Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students in France and Germany
The Stephen M. Kellen Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship designed to attract the brightest and most deserving students to the Dual BA program between Sciences Po and Freie Universität Berlin.
It encourages promising young individuals to commit to Europe by giving them the keys to law, economics, history, political science, and sociology; the opportunity to speak at least three languages; and the ability to navigate in both German and French cultures.
One Stephen M. Kellen Scholarship will be awarded each year starting in 2017. The Stephen M. Kellen scholarship covers two years of tuition fees at Sciences Po, in addition to a living allowance of $6.000/year for the two years spent on Sciences Po’s French-German European Campus in Nancy, and a living allowance of $7.000/year for the two years spent at the Otto-Suhr-Institut of Freie Universität.
The candidate must be admitted at Sciences Po’s dual BA with Freie Universität Berlin.
The Scholarship is awarded to a student who exemplifies the values promoted by Stephen M. Kellen:
- Excellence – as reflected in academic achievement
- Vision – as demonstrated through a written submission on a selected topic
- Generosity – as shown in a commitment to service to others
Applicants must send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org, before June 20, 2018.
- Completed application form
- Personal statement describing motivation for studying in the city of Berlin (1,000 words) in English
- Essay on “The Future of Europe” (2,000 words) in English
The Selection Committee is composed of one representative of the Anna Maria and Stephen Kellen Foundation, one representative of the US Sciences Po Foundation and one representative of Sciences Po.
Applicants will apply by June 20, 2018.
For more information, please contact Frank Stadelmaier email@example.com.
Licinia Güttel is the first laureate of the Stephen M. Kellen Scholarship.
“Thank you for selecting me as the 2017 laureate of the Stephen M. Kellen Scholarship. I’m feeling very thankful, honored and proud about being the first laureate of the Stephen M. Kellen Foundation in the double bachelor program of Sciences Po Nancy and Freie Universität Berlin. Especially I am anticipating to begin my academic studies and I’m convinced that both institutions and the Stephen M. Kellen Foundation are offering me the best possibilities for a deep understanding of political challenges and will help me to develop my intercultural skills and new visions. During my academic studies I will try my best to hold up high the values of Stephen M. Kellen such as excellence, vision and generosity”
Ce site utilise Akismet pour réduire les indésirables. En savoir plus sur comment les données de vos commentaires sont utilisées.
- L1 : Première partie du cours de physique avec le corrigé des fiches de TDabril 1, 2020
- Éducation – Poste menant à la permanence – Éducation autochtoneabril 1, 2020
- La Faculté d’éducation de l’Université d’Ottawa sollicite des candidatures pour pourvoir deux postes menant à la permanenceabril 1, 2020
- Professeur adjoint/professeure adjointe ou professeur agrégé/professeure agrégéeabril 1, 2020