Unconference on Impact Entrepreneurship
Impact entrepreneurship is the process of creating and scaling new business models that aim to generate positive social and environmental impact, in addition to financial returns. It is a form of entrepreneurship that prioritizes creating positive change in society and the environment as a core part of the business strategy, rather than simply generating profits as the primary objective. Impact entrepreneurs often focus on addressing pressing societal issues such as poverty, inequality, and climate change through innovative and sustainable business models.
Find out more about the seminar program here.
- Be between the ages of 25 to 35 years old (no YSEALI alumni status required); between the ages of 36 to 40 years old (YSEALI alumni status is required)
- Be citizen of and currently residing in one of the following countries: Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, or Vietnam
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Be able to participate in all engagement sessions in June 26 – July 8 2023 (online) and attend the seminar in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, from July 10 – 14, 2023 (in-person).
- Possess a passport that is valid for at least six months after your intended return date from Vietnam in July 2023 when the Entrepreneurship seminar ends.
Date and Time: 7PM, May 19, 2023 (Hanoi/Bangkok Time)
Register here: bit.ly/YAInfoWebinar1
Have any questions? Contact email@example.com
|تصنيف الوظيفة||Prix, Concours et offres|