Pure Leaf believes “No Is Beautiful.” Nearly 2/3 of moms have questioned their value because they were overwhelmed with doing it all. Household chores, childcare, and job stresses feel endless, and saying “no” to those responsibilities often comes at a real financial cost.
That’s why we started the “No” Grants: to give women a little extra financial support to help them say “no” to unrealistic expectations. Last year, as part of our $1 million commitment to dismantle the barriers women face when they say “no,” we partnered with SeekHer Foundation, an organization working to dismantle societal expectations that negatively impact women. We created the “No” Grants, a fund providing short-term support to women who want to say “no” more in the workplace.
Now, in year two, we also brought in maternal care advocate, author, and mother Elaine Welteroth. With $400,000 in grant funding, we hope to alleviate some of the real financial pressures of motherhood.
Whether it’s ordering take out, sending out laundry, or getting a sitter on date night, the “No” Grants are designed to give moms the extra help they need, so they can simplify their life. Want to say “no” to doing it all and “yes” to a little extra financial help? Share your story below.
About the Grants
- Grants are $2,000 and include access to SeekHer’s “No is Beautiful” in Motherhood resources and support community (open to all applicants)
- Grants are subject to applicable taxes
- Open to all legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older (19 years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska) as of date of entry, who identifies as a mother.
- There will be three application periods:
- May 9, 2023 – June 30, 2023
- July 1, 2023 – August 31, 2023
- September 1, 2023 – October 31, 2023
- Applications will only be accepted in English
- You may enter once per application period with a different, unique entry
- An individual can only be a recipient of one grant
No purchase necessary. The “No” Grants Contest is sponsored by Pepsi-Cola Company. Open to all legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older (19 years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska) as of date of entry), who identify as a mother. Begins 7:00 a.m. ET on 5/9/23 and ends 11:59 p.m. ET on 10/31/23.
For Official Rules, entry deadlines, grant description, how to enter, and complete details, click here.
|تصنيف الوظيفة||Prix, Concours et offres|