– You are responsible for independent, timely and quality data processing of contract and academic research studies, with primarily CNS PET (> 50%) and oncological PET/SPECT;
– You are involved in methodological aspects of grant proposals and service contracts, also to enable recurrent funding for your position on the long term;
– You oversee and collaborate on the implementation of novel research data processing pipelines and structured data management of clinical and preclinical research data;
– You work under direct supervision of the departmental head;
– You work in close collaboration and can be supported by our medical physics ZAP on image quantification, PI physicians and the department’s innovation manager;
– Please note that the position is not intended to pursue a fully independent research trajectory or PhD for yourself, but is supportive of research in the whole group.
- Research Field
- Education Level
- Master Degree or equivalent
– The successful candidate will join a multidisciplinary team of medical doctors, physicists, engineers and technologists at the Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging department at UZ and KU Leuven, both for preclinical and clinical imaging;
– We offer an exciting working environment aimed at inclusive and supportive human collaboration and professionality with aim of translation to highly innovative patient care in a university hospital setting;
– Multiple contacts with industrial pharmaceutical and imaging company partners;
– A full-time mandate of 2 years funded by commercial and service contracts, but extendable depending on further funding;
– Relocation facilities can be foreseen through KU Leuven.
– You have a master or PhD in (medical) physics, engineering, bio-engineering or equivalent, with experience in (nuclear medicine) image processing;
– Knowledge of kinetic modelling, SPM, Freesurfer, Matlab/Python, statistical image analysis tools and clinical/preclinical software packages is a plus;
– Experience in working in a contract research setting is a plus;
– You have strong scientific skills and a desire to be actively involved in preclinical and clinical projects, programming skills are a plus;
– You are dynamic, have good communication skills and eager to work supportively in a team;
– You have an eye for detail and quality in presentation of results, next to being stress resistant and having good problem-solving skills;
– You have excellent knowledge of English, both oral and writing. A working knowledge of Dutch/Flemish is a strong plus;
– You are willing to work in a flexible schedule.
|تصنيف الوظيفة||Enseignement et recherche scientifique|