At Astellas, we believe in creating a future we can all look forward to, one filled with health and with loved ones with whom we can share it. We know the way to achieve that future is by giving communities the means they need today to create a brighter tomorrow.
Astellas believes everyone has the potential to reach a brighter tomorrow. That’s why we are committed to providing resources and the opportunity to connect with communities that will provide some help along the way.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP)
In the United States, Astellas is preparing to support charitable organizations with a goal of increasing access to equitable healthcare solutions for underserved communities and populations in the focus areas outlined below.
We are currently accepting proposals for funding. Please find the REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS here, which outlines eligibility and application details and requirements.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION by visiting the Astellas Charitable Donation portal You need to register to use the portal, if you have not previously done so.
The application period ends 31 August 2023, 11pm UTC.
Inquiries regarding the RFP and/or specifics about the program can be directed to sustainability_US@astellas.com.
WHAT WE FUND
Charitable Donations must meet the eligibility criteria:
- Align with the current Request for Proposal Process which outlines the Astellas focus areas we are accepting proposals for
- Be made to organizations where the mission statement of the organization is aligned with the request
- Be made to organizations that have demonstrated a history of achievement and effective management
- Be made for a charitable purpose and without any commercial motive or appearance of commercial motive
- Be provided directly to the account of the organization requesting the contribution and in the amount agreed to by Astellas
- Be provided without an intent to influence, induce, or reward the purchase, use, recommending, or arranging for the use of any product developed, marketed, and/or manufactured by Astellas or its affiliates, or the formulary status of any Astellas products
- Be approved prior to the start date of the event or activity the funding is supporting
WHAT WE DO NOT FUND
- Charitable organizations that operate patient assistance programs or provide financial support to patients
- Not-for-profit Patient Assistance Foundations/Programs
- Charitable contributions to foreign organizations or institutions outside of the U.S.
- Sponsorships & Exhibits
- Corporate Memberships (e.g. trade associations)
- Investigator Sponsored Research (ISR) of Astellas marketed products or Investigator Initiated Trials for Compounds in Development
- Independent Medical Education (IME) Grants
- Product donations
- Galas, golf outings, luncheons, dinners or similar programs
- Continuing medical education (CME) grants
- Lobbying activities
- Contributions to political candidates, political parties or political action committees (PACs)
- Organizations with administrative costs totalling more than 25% of total funds of the program being funded
- Political organizations established under Internal Revenue Code Section 527
- Religious groups for religious purposes
- Proposals that pose a potential conflict of interest with the commercial goals of Astellas, including activities that could influence the sale, distribution or development of an Astellas product
Características del Puesto
|Categoría de Puesto||Prix, Concours et offres|