According to the Article 119.1 and 3-4 of the Parliament Act of July 20, 2018 – Higher Education and Science Law (Journal of Laws 2018, Section 1668 as amended) and § 135. 1 of the Statute of the Strzemiński Academy of Fine Arts Łódź
RECTOR OF THE STRZEMIŃSKI ACADEMY OF FINE ARTS ŁÓDŹ Łódź, 121 Wojska Polskiego
ANNOUNCES A COMPETITION for the position of an assistant in the Intaglio Techniques Studio in the Institute of Printmaking of the Faculty of Fine Arts, in the group of didactic employees, for a specified period, full-time, primary employment.
The competition may be entered by candidates who fulfil conditions specified in Article 113 of the Parliament Act of July 20, 2018 – Higher Education and Science Law (Journal of Laws 2018, Section 1668 as amended) and § 143 section 3 of the Statute of the Strzemiński Academy of Fine Arts Łódź and who fulfil the following requirements:
- have at least an MA degree (magister, magister inżynier or an equivalent title) in the field of art;
- have a documented artistic activity and output in visual arts, specifically in the field of printmaking;
- have advanced knowledge of printmaking techniques, especially intaglio techniques;
- be well acquainted with issues of composition and be able to use them in creative work;
- have teaching skills;
- have experience in organizing exhibitions, workshops etc.;
- be communicative, well-organized and well-mannered;
- know Polish;
- know English on a communicative level.
Range of basic tasks to be performed on the position:
Basic obligations of an academic teacher are defined in Article 115 of the Parliament Act of July 18, 2018 – Higher Education and Science Law (Journal of Laws 2018, Section 1668 as amended) and § 4 of the Work Rules of the Strzemiński Academy of Fine Arts Łódź published on the Public Information Bulletin website of the Strzemiński Academy of Fine Arts Łódź.
- A formal application and motivation letter;
- Completed personal data form and a consent for personal data processing – Appendix no 3;
- CV including information about the Candidate’s artistic/research and teaching work;
- Consent for processing personal data included in the CV for the recruitment process purposes – Appendix 4;
- Copies of documents confirming the Candidate’s education and qualifications, including: university graduation diploma and documents confirming language level;
- Documentation of artistic, research and teaching achievements and output (porfolio);
- Declaration that the Candidate fulfils requirements resulting from Art. 113 of the Parliament Act of July 20, 2018 – Higher Education and Science Law (Journal of Laws 2018, Section 1668 as amended) – Appendix 1;
- Declaration stating that the Strzemiński Academy of Fine Arts Łódź will be the Candidate’s primary place of employment – Appendix 2.
Candidates are requested to submit the above mentioned documents in an electronic form (only pdf files – maximal file size: 20 MB) until the 05.11.2023 to email@example.com, with e-mail subject containing: name and surname – konkurs na stanowisko asystenta w Pracowni Technik Wklęsłodrukowych
The Competition Committee will be interviewing selected candidates face-to-face on the 08.11.2023. An e-mail message will be sent to selected candidates to inform them about the meeting time a day before the meeting.
The competition results will be published on the 09.11.2023 on the website of the Strzemiński Academy of Fine Arts Łódź: www.bip.asp.lodz.pl.
|تصنيف الوظيفة||Enseignement et recherche scientifique|