THE CHINESE UNIVERSITY OF HONG KONG – SHENZHEN
- Research Field
- Researcher Profile
Recognised Researcher (R2)First Stage Researcher (R1)
- Application Deadline
- Type of Contract
- Job Status
- Is the job funded through the EU Research Framework Programme?
Not funded by an EU programme
- Is the Job related to staff position within a Research Infrastructure?
The CUHK-Shenzhen School of Medicine (CUHK-Shenzhen MED) was jointly established by the Shenzhen Municipal Government, CUHK and CUHK-Shenzhen University with a prime focus in Shenzhen and in accordance with the national strategy of the Greater Bay Area. We aim to build a world class medical school integrating 3 major functions:
- High-level medical talent training and recruitment;
- Advancing comprehensive clinical services;
- Developing innovative medical research.
Find more information about MED via https://med.cuhk.edu.cn/.
We are looking for aspiring faculty members with international vision and strengths in Microbiology。
- Tenure Track: Professor/Associate Professor /Assistant Professor
- (CUHK(SZ) adopts a tenure-track system for Assistant Professors and above. Appointment with tenure can be offered to candidates with outstanding research and teaching records.)
- Teaching Track: Professor of Practice/Senior Lecturer/Lecturer
Junior applicants should have
- a Ph.D. degree in related areas or above;
- high potential in teaching and research.
Senior applicants are expected to have demonstrated academic leadership.
Candidates with prior medical school teaching experience and/or medical education background/or experience of medical school campus construction are preferred.
Salary and Fringe Benefits
Salary will be highly competitive and commensurate with experience and accomplishments. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK(SZ), and employee benefits will be provided according to the relevant labor laws of Mainland China as well as CUHK(SZ) regulations.
Application package, including (1) Cover Letter, (2) Full CV, (3) Research Statement, (4) Teaching Statement, should be submitted via online recruitment system http://academicrecruit.cuhk.edu.cn/smed. Applicants are required to specify the rank of the position in their application.
Contact us: email@example.com
- Number of offers available
- THE CHINESE UNIVERSITY OF HONG KONG – SHENZHEN
Where to apply
|تصنيف الوظيفة||Enseignement et recherche scientifique|