VHIR seek a vacant position for a Postdoctoral researcher in the Group of Biomedical Research in Gynecology in order to develop a project in translational research in the area of diagnosis and personalized treatment of endometrial cancer, ovarian cancer and endometriosis.
More information about our group: https://vhir.vallhebron.com/ca/recerca/recerca-biomedica-en-ginecologia
Main responsibilities and duties:
▪ Participate in translational research projects to improve endometrial cancer and endometriosis diagnosis through biomarker research
▪ Personalized medicine projects on endometrial cancer, ovarian cancer and endometriosis using preclinical patient-derived models
▪ Collaborate with other projects of the group, by promoting fruitful discussions or by helping in experimental work
▪ Participate in general activities of the group
▪ Support the principal researcher in managerial activities
- Research Field
- Biological sciences » Biology
- Education Level
- PhD or equivalent
Education and qualifications:
▪ PhD in Biology, or similar sciences degrees
▪ Fluency in English
▪ First author in publications
▪ Passionate, proactive, willing to learn and committed
▪ Course of animal handling
▪ Efficient in manuscript drafting
Experience and knowledge:
▪ Previous experience in a translational research group
▪ Skilled in data analysis
▪ Expertise in development of preclinical models (PDXs, PDOs) and in vivo preclinical studies
▪ Experience in proteomics: mass spectrometry, ELISA
▪ Previous postdoc experience
▪ Full-time position: 40h/week.
▪ Starting date: Immediate
▪ Gross annual salary: (Remuneration will depend on experience and skills. Salary ranges are consistent with our Collective Agreement pay scale)
▪ Contract: temporary
What can we offer?
▪ Incorporation to Vall d’Hebron Research Institute (VHIR), a public sector institution that promotes and develops the biomedical research, innovation and teaching at Vall d’Hebron University Hospital (HUVH), the biggest hospital of Barcelona and the largest of Catalan Institute of Health (ICS).
▪ A scientific environment of excellence, highly dynamic, where high-end biomedical projects are continuously developed.
▪ Continuous learning and a wide range of responsibilities within a stimulating work environment.
▪ Individual training opportunities.
▪ Flexible working hours.
▪ 23 days of holidays + 9 personal days.
▪ Flexible Remuneration Program (including dining checks, health insurance, transportation and more)
▪ Corporate Benefits: platform through which you can obtain significant discounts on travel, culture, technology, gastronomy, sports… among many others.
▪ Healthy Offering: choose from a variety of wellbeing focused activities to be the healthiest you.
Características del Puesto
|Categoría de Puesto||Postdoctoral|