Description of tasks in the position:
- conducting research activities in the field of molecular or related biology, including obtaining external funds for the implementation of research projects;
- preparing and conducting didactic classes in the field of histology, biochemistry, immunology and related in Polish or English;
- dissemination of research results in the form of scientific publications in journals indexed in the SCOPUS or Web of Science database;
- participation in scientific conferences/symposia (national and international);
- participation in workshops and trainings to improve teaching and research skills and professional competence;
- participation in organizational work for the benefit of the unit and the university;
- other tasks assigned by the head of the unit, resulting from the profile and nature of the unit and the university.
Requirements for candidates:
- holds at least a doctoral degree in molecular biology or related sciences;
- has teaching experience at the academic level in conducting classes with students;
- has research experience in molecular biology;
- has the ability to operate a thermal cycler, CO2 incubator, confocal microscope, flow cytometer and/or cell sorter;
- has scientific achievements published in scientific journals indexed in Scopus and/or Web of Science database;
- has scientific achievements in the form of presentations at scientific conferences and seminars;
- has experience in the implementation and/or management of research projects funded by external sources, such as: ERC, NCN, NCBR, MEiN, MRI, etc.;
- has a certificate in the form of a decision on the award and/or settlement of a research project – in the case of experience in project management;
- speaks and writes Polish;
- knows English at the level of min. B2;
- meets the criteria indicated in Article 113 of the Law on Higher Education and Science dated July 20, 2018:
- enjoys full public rights;
- has full legal capacity;
- has not been convicted by a final judgment of an intentional crime or an intentional fiscal crime;
- has not been punished with the disciplinary penalty of expulsion from the university with a ban on working in universities for a period of 6 months to 5 years or deprivation of the right to practice the profession of academic teacher for a period of 10 years.
- full-time employment (replacement contract – from 01.12.2023);
- renumeration, which will consist of a basic salary, seniority allowance and an incentive system;
- professional development opportunities;
- attractive scientific/didactic working environment;
- attractive package of benefits: «holidays under a pear tree», «thirteenth salary», co-financing of sports activities, etc.
Required application documents:
- academic curriculum vitae;
- personal questionnaire for a person applying for employment; (download file no. 1)
- statement on meeting the requirements of the Law on Higher Education and Science; (download file no. 2)
- statement on the main place of work; (download file no. 3)
- list of publications, taking into account the scientific score, confirmed by the Main Library of the UPWr;
- results achieved in the career so far: candidate’s mobility, obtained grants, conducted research, innovative activities, openness to entrepreneurship and practical aspect of scientific research;
- scans of diplomas confirming education.
1. Application documents should be sent to the following address: email@example.com by October 27, 2023 with a note in the title of the e-mail: «Assistant professor at KBE».
2. Documents should include:
- the information referred to in Art. 22¹ § 1 of the Act of June 26, 1974 – Labor Code (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 917, as amended), i.e. name (s) and surname, date of birth, contact details, education, the course of previous employment.
3. Including information:
- pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection ) I inform that:
- the administrator of your personal data processed as part of the recruitment process is the University of Life Sciences in Wrocław, ul. Norwida 25, 50-375 Wrocław;
- contact with the Data Protection Officer is possible via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- the data provided by you will be processed in order to carry out the ongoing recruitment process;
- personal data collected in the recruitment process will not be shared with other data recipients;
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or to an international organization;
- Your data collected in the recruitment process will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the recruitment process.
- You have the right to:
- access to your personal data, request for rectification or deletion; submitting a request to delete data is tantamount to resignation from participation in the recruitment process conducted by the University of Life Sciences in Wrocław;
- requests to limit the processing of personal data in the cases specified in art. 18 provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation;
- to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (or another supervisory authority that will be competent to consider the complaint) against the unlawful processing of personal data by the Wrocław University of Environmental and Life Sciences, and the right to file a complaint concerns only the lawfulness of personal data processing, it concerns the course of the recruitment process;
- during the processing of data for the purposes of recruitment conducted by the University of Life Sciences in Wrocław, there is only no automated decision-making or profiling referred to in art. 22 sec. 1 and 4 of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, no decisions regarding the admission of a candidate for employment are made only automatically and no profiles of candidates are built;
- the data provided by you contained in the recruitment documents are not mandatory, however, they are a necessary condition to participate in the recruitment for a vacant position at the University of Life Sciences in Wrocław.
4. We will respond to offers from candidates who meet the formal requirements.
5. Information about the results of the competition will be published in the Public Information Bulletin of the University of Life Sciences in Wrocław and in the Public Information Bulletin of the Ministry of Education and Science.
6. The university respects a gender balance policy and allows for deviations from the chronological order of the CV – in order to allow applicants on a multi-dimensional career path – to submit a CV supported by evidence that reflects a representative range of achievements and qualifications relevant to the position they are applying for.
Características del Puesto
|Categoría de Puesto||Enseignement et recherche scientifique|