|CATEGORIES OF APPLICANTS||1. Excellent foreign students who wish to undertake full time study in universities and colleges in Jiangsu Province.
2. Non-degree program students and exchange students in accordance with educational exchange agreements and MOUs between the Jiangsu Provincial Government and the governments of other states, institutions, universities and international organizations.
|CRITERIA & ELIGIBILITY||1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
2. Education background and age limit:
Applicants for both the college and undergraduate programs must have a senior high school diploma with a good academic performance and be under the age of 30.
3. Applicants must agree to obey the relevant laws of the PRC and meet the admission requirements of the host universities or colleges.
4. Applicants must have a good academic record.
5. Applicants cannot be recipients of other scholarships offered by Chinese government, local governments or other organizations simultaneously.
|CONDITIONS OF SCHOLARSHIP||1. Full Scholarship
A fee waiver of tuition, registration, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks.
Cost of experiments or internships beyond the program curricula is at student’s own expense.
Cost of books or learning materials other than required basic textbooks is at student’s own expense.
Scholarship recipients registering before the 15th of the registration month (the 15th included) will be granted the full living allowance of that month.
Recipients registering after the 15th of the registration month will only be granted half of the living allowance of that month.
Students while in China.
* Subject to each institution’s tuition fees and charges. Details will be informed by each institute during the admission process.
2. Partial Scholarship
|APPLICATION PROCEDURES||1. Log on to the “Study in Jiangsu” website (www.studyinjiangsu.org).
2. Register an individual account.
3. Complete the Application Form online, and upload e-copies of relevant original documents.
4. Print the Application Form, sign it, and email it to [email protected]
|APPLICATION DOCUMENTS||1. Scanned copy of the passport photo page.
2. Highest diploma / degree certificate (notarized photocopy). High school students or university students shall also provide Certificate of Enrollment from the school or the university they are studying in. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
3. Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
4. Recommendation letters: Applicants for postgraduate studies must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors with contact details of referees.
5. Other relevant documents.