The University of Insubria (Università degli studi dell’Insubria) in Italy, is offering up to twenty (20) two-year scholarships to prospective talented international students wishing to enroll in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program. master during the academic year 2023-2024. This initiative aims to attract global talent to join the dynamic academic environment of the University of Insubria. Successful students will be expected to act as ambassadors for the University and represent it at a number of events.
The University of Insubria is a public Italian higher education institution, located in the region of Lombardy. It offers a full range of study programs, ranging from the humanities and social sciences to the exact and applied sciences.
INSUBRIA UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS IN BRIEF
DEADLINE : May 31, 2023.
LEVEL : Bachelor, Master.
FUNDING : €5,000 per year for two years.
ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES : All nationalities.
SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT AND BENEFITS
The University of Insubria awards twenty (20) scholarships, each in the amount of €5,000 per year. The scholarship is awarded for two (2) academic years and will be paid in four (4) installments of €2,500 each. If the student enrolls in a three-year degree course, they can apply for regional scholarships or other financial support opportunities for the third year.
Reimbursement for travel, insurance, accommodation or other expenses are not included in the International Excellence Scholarships and will not be provided by Insubria University.
To be eligible for this scholarship:
- you reside outside Italy at the time of the application
- you have obtained (or will obtain) your secondary school or university diploma outside Italy.
- you demonstrate a final qualifying mark no less than 75% of the maximum possible final mark in the country where the qualification was issued
- you justify your belonging to the top 25% of your promotion by an official document issued by your university or school
- You have sufficient knowledge of the Italian language (B1) if you wish to enroll in a course taught in Italian.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIVERSITY OF INSUBRIA SCHOLARSHIPS?
Applications must be submitted via the i-STUD online portal uninsubriaol.dirittoallostudio.it after creating a personal account at: https://uninsubria.esse3.cineca.it/AddressBook/ABStartProcessoRegAction.do .
Your application file must include:
- high school diploma or bachelor’s degree
- a curriculum vitae also mentioning the professional experiences
- an indication of the course you wish to enroll in
- a cover letter.
All supporting documents must be written or officially translated into Italian, English, French, Spanish or Portuguese and they must be uploaded through the iSTUD portal.
You can find the catalog of courses offered by the University of Insubria on this link: https://www.uninsubria.eu/programs/degree-programs .
The deadline for applications is May 31, 2023, 12:00 p.m. (Italian time).