EMERGING Mediterranean, EMERGING Valley’s acceleration program in the Mediterranean, returns for a second edition.Are you a Mediterranean entrepreneur based in Mauritania, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia or Libya? Your startup has more than 18 months of existence and is committed to one of the following themes: e-health, climate, mobility, agritech, social and solidarity economy. Submit your application before June 27, 2021.
Supported by the French Development Agency and the Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, EMERGING Mediterranean is aimed at entrepreneurs with strong social and environmental impacts, in order to multiply the impact of Mediterranean Tech For Good by bringing out champions digital technologies of tomorrow. AUF is a partner of the event.
The five EMERGING Mediterranean 2021 winners will benefit from a package consisting of:
- An exceptional mentoring by the EMERGING Mediterranean ecosystem
- Support in terms of media visibility with their national media and pan-African media
- A support grant of 5,000 Euros
- Integration into the high added value support program of the Social & Inclusive Business Camp
- Visibility within the framework of the Dialogue des deux rives
- A Demo Day in front of a panel of impact investors and technical support
- A full-pass for EMERGING Valley
To apply, click here
Deadline: June 27, 2021: applications from women are strongly encouraged!