The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is an international standardized test of English proficiency for non- English speaking speakers . It is one of the world’s leading English tests administered by the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge Assessment English .
Why take the IELTS certification? IELTS certification has the potential to open new doors for international students in universities as well as towards career development . It measures the language skills of students who wish to study or work where English is used as the language of communication.
Application deadline : August 30, 2020
- University or organization : British Council, AEO or any other IELTS testing organization
- Department : NA
- Course level : high school and undergraduate students
- Price : fully funded
- Access mode : online
- Number of awards : unknown
- Nationality : international
- Eligible Countries : Applications are accepted from all over the world.
- Acceptable courses or subjects : The grant is available to high school and undergraduate students for their IELTS test fee.
- Eligibility criteria : To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates under 32 years old.
- Completed high school with at least 75% grades.
- Validated undergraduate courses.
- I have never appeared for an IELTS exam before.
- With family income of less than $ 250 per month (mandatory family bank statements and tax receipts).
How to register
- How to Apply: In order to apply for an IELTS Exam Fee Waiver Scholarship, eligible applicants must complete an online application form available below in the program.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants must submit a CV, transcripts, certificates and letter of recommendation from a teacher at their previous school stating that the applicant deserves it.
- Eligibility: The candidate must have completed undergraduate courses with at least 3.0 GPA; (Students of the 7th and 8th semesters are also eligible, they must provide the transcripts of the first 6 semesters with GPA> 3.0).
- Language Requirements: If English is not your first language, you must submit a copy of a recent English test certificate or provide details on when you will take the test.
The IELTS Test Fee Scholarship covers the full payment of the fees for an IELTS exam according to the rates of the British Council, AEO or any other IELTS testing body.