The ICGEB China Regional Research Centre (RRC) is a new collaboration among China National Center for Biotechnology Development (CNCBD), China Medical City (CMC) in Taizhou, and the International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB), an intergovernmental organization. The ICGEB China RRC aims to become a centre of innovation, combining high-level scientific research with a technology commercialization centre, and a world-class new drug development centre. For more information about RRC and its research, please visit https://www.icgeb.cn/.
Positions and Qualifications
1. We offer a five-year appointment with possibility of further extensions subject to performance reviews ;
2. Applicants should have a Ph.D. Degree and a minimum of 5 years post-doctoral training in research or industrial experience;
3. Applicants should have a proven track record of research excellence in biological sciences, a strong background in mechanisms-based or disease-related research, with an outstanding publication record and an ability to attract competitive research funding;
4. Preference will be given to those who have good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese.
1. Conduct world-class vaccine and biologics researches at the forefront of the field. Translate results into biotechnology products taking advantage of the industrial biotech and commercialization platforms available at CMC;
2. Write proposals to apply for various internal and external (including national and regional) research projects and grants；
3. Manage a lab, guiding and supervising graduates and other group members;
4. Provide professional and public service including but not limited to academic conferences, talent recruitment and cooperation with other institutions and firms.
Compensation and Benefits
1. Internationally competitive salary, sufficient start-up funds, lab space, office space and state-of-the-art core facilities;
2. Assistance and supports in applying for national and regional talent awards and subsides;
3. Standard employee benefits including endowment insurance, medical insurance, and housing fund contribution;
4. Opportunities to interact and collaborate with thousands of pharmaceutical enterprises in CMC, a paradise of entrepreneurship in China.
Required Application documents:
1. Cover letter;
2. Curriculum vitae (including lists of publications and research funding);
3. Research summary and research plan;
4. Names, affiliations and contact details of three referees
Please send the required application documents to email@example.com. The email subject should be the title of the position for which you are applying, and your contact information, name, telephone number, should be included in email content.
All personal information provided during the application process will be handled in strict confidentiality, and will not be disclosed to any third party. Applications will be reviewed and evaluated upon receipt, and the position will remain open until filled.
The ICGEB China Regional Research Centre (RRC) is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes talented scholars at home and abroad.
|Job Category||Teaching and scientific research|