Each year, INRAE organises open competitions to recruit research scientists on permanent positions. The recruitment campaign is generally aimed at researchers who have recently obtained their PhD. Candidates are recruited on the basis of their scientific competence which they will put to the service of INRAE’s major research axes by responding to a research topic. Candidates must have published articles on the results of their PhD.
Would you like to take part in public research and participate in projects which are vital for society such as adapting to climate change, food security, human health and preserving natural resources? Then join our research teams by sending in your application to our open competitions for research scientists.
2022 campaign calendar
Subject to the publication of the opening decree in the Official Journal
– Opening date for applications: February 8, 2022
– Deadline for applications: March 8, 2022
– Pre-selections: between mid-April and early May 2022
– Final selections: June 2022
– Starting date for appointments: from September 2022
|Job Category||Teaching and scientific research|