VHIR offers a position for a candidate researcher within the Cardiovascular Diseases Research group for research in aortic diseases.
Main responsibilities and duties
▪ Research in cardiovascular image analysis
▪ Development of Matlab codes for advance imaging analysis.
▪ Statistical analysis
▪ Scientific report of results (abstracts, research manuscripts)
▪ Maintain a strict collaboration with engineers and clinical researchers of the cardiovascular imaging unit.
- Research Field
- Medical sciences » Medicine
- Education Level
- Master Degree or equivalent
Education and qualifications
- Master Degree in Biomedical Engineering, Medical Imaging, Biomedical Research or related topics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering, Physics or related topics
- Fluency in Catalan, Spanish, English (business level)
Experience and knowledge
- Experience programming in Matlab
- Experience in medical imaging analysis
- Experience in 3D image segmentation.
- Experience in image registration.
- Previous experience in medical research, preferably in a clinical environment.
- Previous experience in CT imaging.
- Experience in open software for image segmentation and registration.
- Motivation for clinical research with advanced imaging
- Full-time position: 40h/week.
- Starting date: September, 2023.
- Gross annual salary: 21.276,7 euros (Salary ranges are consistent with our Collective Agreement pay scale)
- Contract: permanent linked to project
What can we offer?
- Incorporation to Vall d’Hebron Research Institute (VHIR), a public sector institution that promotes and develops the biomedical research, innovation and teaching at Vall d’Hebron University Hospital (HUVH), the biggest hospital of Barcelona and the largest of Catalan Institute of Health (ICS).
- A scientific environment of excellence, highly dynamic, where high-end biomedical projects are continuously developed.
- Continuous learning and a wide range of responsibilities within a stimulating work environment.
- Individual training opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.
- 23 days of holidays + 9 personal days.
- Flexible Remuneration Programme (including dining checks, health insurance, transportation and more)
- Corporate Benefits: platform through which you can obtain significant discounts on travel, culture, technology, gastronomy, sports… among many others.
- Healthy Offering: choose from a variety of wellbeing focused activities to be the healthiest you.
Caractéristiques de l'emploi
|Catégorie emploi||Enseignement et recherche scientifique|