International students can apply to study at HSE for free through full-tuition scholarships. This merit-based scholarship will completely waive all tuition fees for select full-degree Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes at HSE.
Applicants should apply to the programmes they wish to enter and indicate whether they are applying for a scholarship (in the case that scholarships are available for their chosen programs). If the application is considered to be outstanding by the application committee, the applicant will be recommended for a scholarship.
Full-tuition scholarships are available for the following Master’s programmes:
- Applied and Interdisciplinary History: Usable Pasts
- Applied Social Psychology
- Big Data Systems
- Cognitive Sciences and Technologies: From Neuron to Cognition
- Comparative Politics of Eurasia
- Comparative Social Research
- Financial Economics
- Governance of Science, Technology, and Innovation
- Linguistic Theory and Language Description
- Political Analysis and Public Policy
- Politics. Economics. Philosophy
- Population and Development
- Socioeconomic and Political Development of Modern Asia
- Statistical Learning Theory
- Strategic Corporate Finance
- System and Software Engineering
November 1, 2016 – May 1, 2017: applications submitted during this time will be considered for full-tuition scholarships
June 15, 2017: deadline for decision by full-tuition scholarship awardees
*Master’s programs in Advanced Urban Design, Global Business, International Business, and International Relations in Eurasia, as well as all English-taught Bachelor’s programmes, are not eligible for this scholarship.