Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship at the University of Nottingham
Do you want to make a difference to the development of your home country? Founded in 2001, Developing Solutions is The University of
Nottingham’s flagship international scholarship programme for
postgraduate masters courses.
105 scholarships available for 2017 entry:
30 x 100% tuition fee
75 x 50% of tuition fees
Closing date 24 March 2017 (12 midday UK time)
Who is eligible to apply?
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India, OR one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed below* AND
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- have not already studied outside of your home country** AND
- are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate AND
- hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme, including MRes, at Nottingham for September 2017 in an area of study within the (click each link below to see which faculty your school / department is in):
*Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.
**Priority is given to candidates who have not previously studied outside of their home country. Students currently studying in the UK are not eligible to apply.
Developing Solutions Scholars at Nottingham
Here is what one of our 2015 Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship winners says about their scholarship:
“The scholarship has greatly assisted my study because without this scholarship, I probably would not be able to pay the tuition fees. The scholarship granted me an opportunity to study in a developed country, get exposed to recent research level and an opportunity to acquire relevant knowledge in my field… Studying at the University of Nottingham has been really interesting, exposing and challenging. I am also happy because the University environment has a blend of students from diverse cultural backgrounds…”
Olukayode Daramola from Nigeria (pictured right), MSc Molecular Genetics and Diagnostics.
Find out more
- Visit the Graduate School’s funding website to explore supplementary funding options
- Read what some of our previous scholarship students have to say
Ce site utilise Akismet pour réduire les indésirables. En savoir plus sur comment les données de vos commentaires sont utilisées.
- Offres d’emploi de l’Université du Luxembourgfévrier 29, 2020
- L’Université de Leeds recrute un Assistant De Recherche En Enseignement Primairefévrier 29, 2020
- L’Université de Leeds recrute un Chercheur Principal En Médecine Psychologiquefévrier 29, 2020
- L’Institut de biologie de Leiden (IBL) recrute des Professeurs adjoints, associés et titulaires dans les grands domaines de la biologie microbienne, végétale et animalefévrier 29, 2020