|Value||Eligibility||Open date||Close date|
|$6000||8 July 2020||30 September 2020|
How to apply
- Read the application guide (pdf, 170kb) carefully.
- Complete the online application form and submit all supporting documents (including a personal statement).
There are two Sydney Scholars Awards valued at $6000 per year, and are tenable for one to five years (including for combined undergraduate degrees):
- $6000 per year for duration of undergraduate degree
- $6000 for one year of undergraduate degree.
- be a domestic student (this includes New Zealand citizens), or an international student who has recently completed an International Baccalaureate (or educational award equivalent to the HSC)
- be applying for admission through UAC
- have achieved an ATAR of 95 or above (if you are applying to the Sydney Conservatorium of Music or the Sydney Dental School you must receive an ATAR of 90 or above)
- apply in the year that you complete your secondary education (if you are offered a Sydney Scholars Award, you may defer it for up to two years).
Note: Domestic students with excellent academic ability may also choose to apply for the Sydney Scholars Awards on equity and hardship grounds.