Applications are now being accepted for MIT – Zaragoza Dual Degree Scholarships to study Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program. Scholarships are available for International students.
These dual degree Master programs are intended to prepare high-profile candidates to undertake managerial positions that combine general management capabilities with specialized logistics and supply chain management skills. The need for this new kind of professionals with a sophisticated understanding of complex management issues and the ability to design and operate global networks is patent.
Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) is a research institute established by the Government of Aragon in Spain in partnership with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the University of Zaragoza. Founded in 2003, the ZLC campus is located in the heart of PLAZA, the largest logistics park in the southwest of Europe that serves as a working laboratory to transfer new knowledge and working practices. ZLC mission is to create an international center of excellence for research and education in logistics and SCM that actively engages with industry and the public sector to develop and disseminate knowledge.
- Applications Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue dual degree Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
- Scholarship Award: ZLC will award a number of scholarships consisting of reduction in tuition for the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program, which currently amounts to €24,000. The reduction will depend on the applicant’s academic achievements and distinctive personal accomplishment in addition to an interest in pursuing a career in Logistics and Supply Chain Management. The available scholarships are:
- Average evaluation grade of 6 – 8.5 Coverage: 25 % (€6,000) reduction in tuition
- Average evaluation grade of 8.6 – 10 Coverage: 50 % (€12,000) reduction in tuition
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Spain
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Scholarships are awarded only to students who have been admitted to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program through ZLC‘s regular admissions procedure.
- Candidates will be expected to show extraordinary potential for leadership and professional success, bringing new vision and commitment to the area of Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Furthermore, to be eligible, candidates must comply with the following criteria:
- Granted admission to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.*
- Evidence of have successfully completed an International MBA in a partner business school. Exceptions may be granted to candidates who have demonstrated intention to apply for admission to the partner business school in the following academic year.
- Completion of a four year undergraduate program equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Professional excellence with a background or experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, or exceptional academic achievement.
- Competitive GMAT or GRE score. Exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated strong professional and/or academic achievement in completing a college degree – including some quantitative training and evidence of advanced verbal and written proficiency in the English language.
- Fluency in English, competitive IELTS or TOEFL score. Exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated evidence of advanced verbal and written proficiency in the English language.
How to Apply: Candidates must fulfill all of the above-mentioned requirements and submit by e-mail one copy of the following documents to the ZLC Financial Aid Office:
- Application Form Each scholarship applicant will fill out the scholarship application form, including the following: a statement describing their economical situation, an essay explaining their reasons for applying for the scholarship, their interests, aptitudes, career plans, etc.
- Income Statement Copy of the current employment contract, the most recent pay slip or other official document that can account for the last salary received. (Not applicable for applicants who are currently full-time students).
- Copy of Passport
- Acceptance Letter Copy of the acceptance letter to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
All interested applicants should apply directly through the ZLC Financial Aid Office: