You’re a European student and you wish to continue your Master’s studies in France? Apply until 30 March 2023 for the France Excellence Europa scholarship program!
Developed by the Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, the “France Excellence Europa” scholarship program allows students from 26 European Union countries to obtain scholarships to study at the Master’s level in a French institution of higher education. The call for applications is open until 30 March, 2023.
Who can apply?
In order to apply, you must meet the following conditions:
- Be a national of one of the following 26 European Union member states: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden.
Students of French nationality, including bi-nationals, are not eligible for the program.
- Be between 18 and 25 years old at the time of the beginning of your stay in France;
- Be admitted to a French higher education institution in Master’s 1 or Master’s 2 for the 2023-24 academic year : Culture & Heritage, Education, Pedagogy, French Language and Civilization, Foreign Languages and Civilizations and European Studies, Law and political science, Health, Environmental Sciences, Computer Science and Digital.
- Not be the recipient of an Erasmus +, AUF or other French ministry scholarship.
The “France Excellence Europa” scholarship
- Payment of a half-yearly allowance of €6,850
- Payment of an installation allowance of €1,700
- Exemption from registration fees for national diplomas in universities and public institutions under the supervision of the Ministry of Higher Education
- Priority assistance in finding accommodations in CROUS university residences (rent to be paid by the scholarship holder)
- Enrollment in an insurance plan during the first three months of your stay in France (pending enrollment in the general social security system) for non-European Health Insurance Card holders
- Enrollment in supplemental health insurance
- Exemption from the CVEC – Contribution de Vie Etudiante et de Campus
- Special discounts on cultural activities organized by Campus France.
The “France Excellence Europa” scholarship does not cover course fees, nor the cost of international or national transportation.
How to apply for the “France Excellence Europa” Scholarship
Read the call for applications to know more about:
- the conditions of eligibility
- the complete description of the scholarship
- the procedure to complete and send your application
- the application and selection calendar
Call for applications 2023 – program France Excellence Europa
The deadline for submitting applications is March 30, 2023.
The “France Excellence Europa” scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and is in line with the strategic priorities of the Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs.
Applications are pre-selected by the college relations teams at the French embassies. The applications are then evaluated within the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs by collaboration specialists from the eligible fields.