Leaders of Leaders (LoL Africa ) is a bespoke remote leadership fellowship designed to equip young African dreamers, and doers with hands-on leadership skills to lead change in their communities. This is a for youth-by youth/ young at heart program targeted at aspiring leaders, activists, and impact entrepreneurs across Africa.
“The Africa of our dreams is a continent that overcomes the challenges of poverty, inequality, and conflict. It is a place where every African can live with dignity, freedom, and hope.” – Wangari Maathai
HOW IT WORKS
LoL Africa is a virtual leadership accelerator boot camp designed to equip young aspiring leaders, activists, and impact entrepreneurs across Africa to lead and effect change in their communities
The fellowship is divided into two parts :
- A virtual training session, and a fieldwork community-based project carried out by fellows.
- Fellows will be trained by renowned experts on various leadership frameworks, sustainable development, strategies for leading change, and leading movements in the African context, and becoming an impact-driven entrepreneur.
- Fellows are expected to conduct community-based projects focused on equipping other young people with practical leadership skills and frameworks using the Bluvard Leadership course on SkillEd.
Acquire practical lifelong skills in leadership, project management, and social innovation
Access to personalized mentorship
Opportunity to launch your career as a sustainable development advocate
Join a community of Africa’s young changemakers
- Commitment to leading change in your community
- Fellows are expected to conduct community-based projects focused on equipping other young people with practical leadership skills and frameworks using the Bluvard Leadership course
- Be available to attend the virtual training and carry out the follow-up community
- This is a virtual fellowship, and we advise young people to have access to internet to be able to complete the fellowship.
- July 2023Application opens
- AugustSelected fellows are contacted
- SeptemberInduction and fellowship begin
- NovemberReports and Evaluation
- DecemberGraduation and Certification
Join the Exclusive League of African Changemakers
At Leaders of Leaders (LoL Africa), we offer a coveted opportunity to be among the select group of 20 young African leaders to be chosen this year across Africa. Our program stands out by providing comprehensive leadership training and support, coupled with a unique platform to connect with global changemakers for mentorship and guidance. Acquire the essential skills and knowledge needed to drive impactful change in your community. Join us on this transformative journey and become one of the influential leaders shaping Africa’s future, making a real difference.
|Job Category||Internship and training|